Innovation sits at the very heart of Nutreco’s business and culture. Next to in-house R&D, we actively invest in open innovation to help ‘Feeding the Future’. Nutreco NuFrontiers is Nutreco’s strategic innovation and investment team. We invest both in start-ups developing new technologies that are strategically relevant to Nutreco and its divisions Trouw Nutrition and Skretting, and joint-ventures and partnerships to create ‘moonshot projects’ that address major bottlenecks in the value chain.
More than a venture capital or investment fund, we’re an active developer of tomorrow’s new feed and food businesses, supporting and providing them with industry-leading expertise and resource. Our expertise in animal nutrition can help fast-track growth; quickly bring products to market; and address major bottlenecks, or inefficiencies in farming, such as social and environmental sustainability, animal welfare and health.
Some of the key themes we are interested in:
- animal nutrition across both livestock and aquaculture farming
- animal health, especially health-oriented functional nutrition
- digital solutions that drive precision feeding and farming
- sustainable farming systems
- alternative proteins for feed and food
News & events
3811 MH Amersfoort,The Netherlands